INDIANAPOLIS — Celebrating their 20th season and preparing for a return to the WNBA playoffs, the Indiana Fever today announced single-game tickets for the 2019 season go on sale Thursday, March 7 at 10:00 a.m. The on-sale tips off with NO FEES for one week, courtesy of Hoosier Lottery, eliminating all ticket processing fees through 9:59 a.m., March 14.
In addition to NO FEES, select lower level single-game seats are available for just $20 for one week to commemorate the Fever’s 20th Season. The $15 discount is available online only by visiting FeverBasketball.com and using code FEVER20.
Single-game tickets start at $13 with general admission seating in the Krieg DeVault Club Level. Lower level seating prices range from $25 to courtside seats at $155. Tickets may be purchased at FeverBasketball.com or the Bankers Life Fieldhouse Box Office.
Kids Eat FREE! Introduced last season, for every Friday and Saturday home game the first 1,000 kids age 14 and under will receive a free hot dog, chips and Pepsi product. The Kids Eat FREE offer applies to all paid ticket types. All children age five and under may attend for free with at least one paying adult in the Krieg DeVault Club Level.
Fans can also save on tickets for all Sunday games with 2-for-1 Tickets. For every Sunday home game, all tickets in the Krieg DeVault Club Level are listed at half-price.
Preseason Schedule, Choices for Champions and Theme Nights
The season gets underway with a three-game preseason schedule that includes the Fever’s annual Choices for Champions educational program and a home game against the Chicago Sky on Thursday, May 16 (12:00 p.m.). From 9:45 to 11:00 a.m. before the game, participating 3rd-to-8th graders will engage in interactive presentations on anti-bullying and hear from Fever players about making champion choices regarding education, health and fitness.
The Fever opens its preseason schedule at Chicago two days earlier (May 14, 12:00 p.m. ET) and visits the Dallas Wings on Sunday, May 19 (3:00 p.m. ET) to close the preseason.
The regular season home schedule begins at Bankers Life Fieldhouse with a pair of Anniversary Week games June 1 and June 7, commemorating the 20th season of Indiana Fever basketball. Opening Night delivered by Papa John’s takes place on the same date as the Fever’s first game in 2000 – June 1 – when the Fever hosts the New York Liberty (7:00 p.m.). Indiana welcomes the Dallas Wings on Friday, June 7 (7:00 p.m.), on the 20th anniversary of being awarded a WNBA franchise in 1999. Kids Eat FREE for both Anniversary Week home games.
Fans looking for a game night experience that extends beyond the court need look no further than the Fever’s Family Fun Zone presented by Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital at St. Vincent. The courtside interactive fun zone for kids and families is open before all games and at halftime. In addition, Fever theme nights add more meaning and excitement to every Fever home game:
- May 16: Choices for Champions (preseason) – Choices for Champions – learn more at FeverBasketball.com/ChoicesForChampions
- June 1: Opening Night delivered by Papa John’s – celebrate the anniversary of Indiana’s first WNBA game in 2000
- June 7: 20th Anniversary Game – pay tribute to 20 seasons of Fever Basketball, 20 years after Indiana was awarded a franchise, June 7, 1999
- June 11: Sustainability Night presented by Republic Services – encouraging fans to live a more sustainable lifestyle
- June 25: Hoosier Lottery Night – the first 1,500 fans, 18 and older, receive a free Hoosier Lottery ticket
- July 10: Kids Day – visit FeverBasketball.com/KidsDay to learn more about the Fever’s annual weekday afternoon game that attracts kids from summer camps and schools, and annually generates one of the season’s largest crowds
- July 19: IMS Night – celebrating racing in Indianapolis
- July 19: August 10: Breast Health Awareness Night presented by St. Vincent – pink uniforms highlight the Breast Health Awareness theme that encompasses multiple donation and authentic auction opportunities which benefit breast health research and services. An online auction includes Fever players’ game-worn pink jerseys and shoes.
- September 8: Fan Appreciation Night presented by Sport Graphics – he Fever celebrate the best fans in the WNBA with special giveaways and prizes throughout the evening, including a postgame autograph opportunity with Fever players