— Theme Nights and Discounted Rates Highlight 2018 Single-Game Ticket Plan
INDIANAPOLIS — Single-game tickets for the 2018 Indiana Fever season go on sale Monday, March 19 at 10:00 a.m. The on-sale tips off with NO FEES for 48 Hours presented by the IndyStar, eliminating all ticket processing fees through 10:00 a.m., March 21.
Single-game tickets start at $13 with general admission seating in the Krieg DeVault Club Level. Lower level seating prices range from $25 to courtside seats at $155. Tickets may be purchased at FeverBasketball.com, all Ticketmaster outlets or the Bankers Life Fieldhouse Box Office.
Kids Eat FREE! New in 2018, for every Friday and Saturday home game, the first 1,000 kids age 14 and under will receive a free hot dog, chips and Pepsi product. The Kids Eat Free offer applies to all ticket types. Also new this season, all children age five and under may attend for free with at least one paying adult in the Krieg DeVault Club Level.
Fans can also save on tickets during the week with 2-for-1 Tuesdays. For every Tuesday home game, all tickets in the Krieg DeVault Club Level are listed at half-price.
The season gets underway with a Choices for Champions educational program for teens that accents a preseason home game at 12:30 p.m., May 7. The regular season begins with Youth Sports Day delivered by Papa John’s when the Fever host the Chicago Sky in a special afternoon tip at 1:00 p.m. The first 1,000 kids 14 and under will receive a sports-themed giveaway.
For fans looking for a game night experience that extends beyond the court, look no further than these Fever theme nights:
• May 7 (preseason): Choices for Champions — Learn More »
• May 19 (season and home opener): Youth Sports Day delivered by Papa John’s
• July 1: Pride Night presented by Marion County Public Health — The Fever celebrate diversity and inclusion in our community.
• July 11: Kids Day presented by Steak ‘n Shake – The Fever’s annual weekday afternoon game that attracts kids from summer camps and schools, and annually generates one of the season’s largest crowds. Learn More »
• August 2: Breast Health Awareness Night presented by St. Vincent — pink uniforms highlight the Breast Health Awareness theme that encompasses multiple donation and authentic auction opportunities that benefit breast health research and services. An online auction extends from July 23 to August 2 and includes Fever players’ game-worn pink jerseys and shoes.
• August 7: Inspiring Women Night presented by Merrill Lynch — A pregame reception with female business leaders is highlighted by a distinguished female honoree.
• August 18: Fan Appreciation Night — The Fever celebrate the best fans in the WNBA with special giveaways and prizes throughout the evening, including a postgame autograph opportunity with Fever players.
Advance purchase is encouraged for all Fever games as ticket prices increase by $2 for game day purchases at the Bankers Life Fieldhouse Box Office.