There’s something for everyone on Women’s Final Four weekend, and many of them are FREE.
Read below to discover some of the fun activities planned for Women’s Final Four weekend. Visit www.ncaa.com/womens-final-four for more information and registration.
Friday Night Party — (Info & Registration)
Start the festivities at Tourney Town at the Indiana Convention Center in downtown Indianapolis with the Friday Night Party featuring the Hoops Meets Heels Fashion Show styled by Hoosier Shyra Ely-Gash, a former Indiana Fever, college, and prep star at 8 p.m. and a free concert by the hip hop duo Salt-n-Pepa at 9 p.m.
Super Saturday — (Info & Registration)
Super Saturday on April 2 will start early with a full day’s worth of activities focused on the student-athletes who will vie for national women’s basketball championships:
- The 4Kay Run, a 5K run that starts and finishes in front of Bankers Life Fieldhouse, will begin at 8 a.m. All proceeds benefit cancer research through the Kay Yow Cancer Fund. Registration is $30 in advance, $35 on-site
- Kids 18 and under are invited to participate in the Bounce. Receive a free basketball and t-shirt and bounce a basketball on a downtown course that ends at Tourney Town. Free for all participants.
- Doors open at 9:30 a.m. at Bankers Life Fieldhouse for open practices for the four teams that will participate in the Division I Women’s Final Four. In addition to practices, there will be autograph sessions and the Women’s Basketball Coaches Association All-America team will be announced. All activities are free.
- Boys and girls in grades 3-8 are invited to participate in POWERADE NCAA youth clinics. Clinic spots are available for the clinic at Arsenal Tech High School that begins at 9 a.m. on Saturday, April 2, and there will be two clinics at Tourney Town on Sunday, April 3, at 10 a.m. and 11 a.m. There is no charge to participate.
Tourney Town — (Info & Registration)
Tourney Town is a FREE fan fest for fans of all ages hosted at the Indiana Convention Center April 1-3. This basketball fan fest includes 3-on-3 tournaments, interactive games, cooking demonstrations with local restaurants, special appearances and more will be open April 1 from 4-10:30 p.m.; April 2, from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., and April 3, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Player Appearances on Saturday, April 2:
- Briann January will take part in the Coca-Cola Fitness Clinic from 2:00 – 2:30 p.m.
- All-Star forward Tamika Catchings will sign autographs at the Buick® Bracketball Zone from 2:00 – 3:00 p.m.
- Natalie Achonwa will be on-hand to sign autographs from 2:30-3:30 p.m. in the Autograph Zone.
- Tamika Catchings will host a Catch A Star book-signing from 3:30-4:30 p.m. at the Bankers Life Fieldhouse Home Court Gift Shop.
Networking & Development — (Info & Registration)
Professional development, networking events and fun are on the docket during the NCAA’s Advancing Women Summit April 1 through 5. Hear from NCAA coaches and CEOs at a Women’s Basketball Coaches Association marketing symposium, work on your own personal brand and business savvy at the Personal Branding Center featuring Layshia Clarendon and Julie Kratz, hear a panel of elite student athletes discuss challenges for women in sports and business and join the Women’s Final Four Gameday Party.
Block Party — (Info & Registration)
Join the block party on Georgia Street and in the Ober Lot, right outside Bankers Life Fieldhouse, during Super Saturday and before the games each day on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday (April 3-5).
For information and registration about all of these events, go to www.ncaa.com/womens-final-four.