Community Engagement Donation Request
As part of the Indiana Fever commitment to the community, merchandise donations for charitable events & fundraisers are provided to non-profit organizations based on the following criteria:
- All requests must be submitted via our online donation request form below.
- All requests must be received at least six weeks prior to the scheduled event date.
- The organization must be located within the state of Indiana.
- The organization must be a charitable, 501(c)3 organization.
- Organizations are limited to one donation request within a 12-month period. Please advise that requests are fulfilled on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Pacers Sports & Entertainment does not accept requests from third parties fundraising on behalf of another organization.
Each year the Indiana Fever receive thousands of requests to support worthwhile charitable causes. While we make every effort to accommodate as many requests as possible, we are unable to fulfill them all due to request volume and item availability. In order for your organization to be considered for a donation item for an upcoming charitable event, please comply with the guidelines outlined above.
Pacers Sports & Entertainment no longer accepts faxed or written requests for donations. The online donation request system has been implemented to decrease our carbon footprint and help protect our environment. We appreciate your continued support with our new procedures and policies.