Tuesday, April 12, 2022
Registration begins at 5:00pm | Auditions will be begin promptly at 5:45pm
at Gainbridge Fieldhouse
125 S Pennsylvania St, Indianapolis, IN 46204
Auditions are closed to the public.
For questions, visit the FAQs section or contact Michelle Duggan at email@example.com.
- Must be a minimum 14 years of age by April 12, 2022.
- If selected, dancers must be able to commit to and attend rehearsals twice a week throughout April through October. Other commitments can be made and if chosen for the team, scheduling can be discussed. However, being a member of the Fever Inferno must be top priority.
- If selected, dancers must be available for home games throughout the months of April-September (preseason and postseason included). All dancers are expected to work all home games and requests for dates off are considered. Indiana Fever games will be played at three locations this season: Gainbridge Fieldhouse, Indiana Farmers Coliseum and Butler University.
- Must provide a reference on the registration form
- Must be of good moral character
- Candidates may be asked to attend an in-person or virtual interview prior to the announcement of the team.
- If chosen for the team, proof of COVID-19 vaccination will be required at the time of hire.
Suggested requirements: Previous dance training and experience is not required, but would be beneficial during the audition process. Tumbling skills are a bonus, but not required!
To register for tryouts, please fill out and submit the form below:
What should I wear to the auditions?
Comfortable dance pants or shorts, a workout top or nice T-Shirt are appropriate. Dance or tennis shoes are required. Black rubber soles are not permitted. No jeans. We want you to be comfortable but at the same time express your personality. Be you!
What should I bring to auditions?
If I make the team, what is the commitment?
If you are selected, you will be part of the Inferno from the date of auditions until the end of the regular season and/or playoffs, should the Indiana Fever advance. The Fever Inferno perform at all Fever home games (preseason, regular and post-season included). Dancers must be able to attend an orientation meeting as well as practices twice a week beginning in April 2022 (practices are tentatively scheduled on Monday and Wednesday evenings. If selected, dancers must also have reliable transportation to rehearsals and games. Members are also asked to participate in appearances and various events on behalf of the Indiana Fever/Fever Inferno throughout the season. Being on time is extremely important to making the year a success!
What should I expect after being selected as a member of the 2022 Fever Inferno?
- Experience the excitement of performing in front of our loyal Fever fans at every home game
- Act as a role model and making a positive impact on the Indianapolis & surrounding communities by participating in various events
- Get paid for something that you love to do! Yes, this a part-time job! The Fever Inferno members get paid for their practice time, games and appearances.
- Make lifelong friends with your teammates!
What will the coach/judges look for during auditions?
Candidates will be evaluated on dance ability, style, agility and execution of choreography, energy and projection. Be the best YOU that you can be!
Do current team members have to re-audition?
Yes. Everyone must go through the audition process each season and no one is guaranteed a place on the team.