— Legendary Sports Saturday: Basketball featuring the Indiana Pacers and Indiana Fever
The Indiana Pacers just finished one of the most exciting seasons in recent history and the Indiana Fever are days away from their season opener. Come celebrate Indiana’s two professional basketball teams and practice your skills and drills in the new Sports Legends Experience.
- 10-11 a.m. | Meet fan favorite mascots Boomer and Freddy Fever
- 10 a.m.-noon and 1-3 p.m. | Shimmy and shake with the Pacemates
- Purchase a Pacers pennant from The Museum Store, and get a free 2018 Sports Legends Gold Medal
- Grab a free activity book (while supplies last)
Meet current Fever players!*
- 5-6 p.m. | Natalie Achonwa, Shenise Johnson, Stephanie Mavunga, and Tiffany Mitchell
- 6-7 p.m. | Kayla Alexander, Candice Dupree, and Victoria Vivians
Get off the bench and get in the game at the Indiana Pacers and Indiana Fever Basketball Experience!
* Fever player appearances are subject to change.
About The Sports Legends Experience
The Sports Legends Experience is an immersive learning experience that allows children and families to participate in health and fitness activities through sports as they are inspired by some of the greatest athletes of all time. For more information about Sports Legends Experience, visit ChildrensMuseum.org/sports-legends.