Indiana Fever forward Natalie Achonwa will suit up for her native Canada in next month’s Olympic Games. The 23-year-old from Guelph, Ontario, most recently played in two international tournaments last summer, the Pan American Games and FIBA Americas Championship. See below for a schedule of Canada’s exhibitions and preliminary round games.
• Wednesday, July 27 vs. Australia (5 p.m. ET) | Facebook Live
• Friday, July 29 vs. USA (7 p.m. ET) | NBATV, Facebook Live
• Sunday, July 31 vs. France (1:30 p.m. ET) | Facebook Live
• Saturday, August 6 vs. China (1:15 p.m. ET)
• Monday, August 8 vs. Serbia (1:15 p.m. ET)
• Wednesday, August 10 vs. Senegal (4:45 p.m. ET)
• Friday, August 12 vs. USA (2:30 p.m. ET)
• Sunday, August 14 vs. Spain (4:45 p.m. ET)
Check out Achonwa’s Team Canada player bio here.