When will the LightBound Courtside Club open?
The LightBound Courtside Club is currently under construction and will open during the Fall of 2016. The new space will be available to Fever MVPs at the start of the Fever’s 2017 season.
Who has access to the LightBound Courtside Club for Fever games?
Just like the former Locker Room Restaurant, access is included for Fever fans sitting in the Lower Level.
What kind of access is available for Indiana Pacers games and other Bankers Life Fieldhouse events?
Access for Pacers games is included for fans sitting in Rows 1 – 7 in the Lower Level. Due to the variety of events held at Bankers Life Fieldhouse, usage of the LightBound Courtside Club for other events may be included in special VIP packages.
What special amenities does the LightBound Courtside Club offer?
The club boasts immaculate new features sure to entertain:
• A completely reimagined audio and visual experience for elevated enjoyment
• A new feature bar and additional checkout stations for increased speed of service
• 6 private enclaves that feature a flexible lounge seating experience and built-in monitors
• A retractable glass wall to showcase the up-close action of the players as they take to the court!
• Convenient charging and power stations throughout the club
What are my food and beverage options in the club?
• The LightBound Courtside Club will offer a fully refreshed menu of food & beverage offerings available for purchase. Stay tuned for more details prior to the start of the Pacers season.
• Guests can also expect a heightened bar experience courtesy of a new feature bar, nearly doubling the previous restaurant’s main bar space. A second pouring station featuring craft beers will also be available and a top-notch hospitality team will be on-hand throughout the club space to provide guests with a winning food & beverage experience.
What entertainment offerings are there in the club space?
An all new state of the art sound system will deliver a variety of popular and classic musical genres, and live musical performances will also be featured throughout the season.
Can I bring guests into the club?
Because club capacity and space is limited, guests are only permitted if they have tickets in the Lower Level. Check with us to learn about Lower Level seating options for any game!
Where are the restrooms?
Fully remodeled men’s and women’s restrooms are located in the LightBound Courtside Club and exclusively available for club guests.
How do I gain access to the club?
Just show your ticket that includes access upon entry—it’s that easy.
What are my entry and exit options?
There are two primary club entry and exit points to allow easy access to and from the club. Greeters will be on-hand at each door to welcome and assist.
How do I renew to make sure I keep my access for all home Fever games?
It’s as simple as renewing or upgrading to Lower Level season tickets, and your LightBound Courtside Club access continues!
The LightBound Courtside Club is transforming the way fans experience a game at Bankers Life Fieldhouse. Located adjacent to the Pacers locker room and just steps from the court, this exclusive club provides an unparalleled experience of relaxation, excitement and culinary fare with unprecedented access to players and other VIPs. Over 30 monitors can be found throughout the club ensuring no one misses a second of the action. And don’t worry, the food and beverage experience has been elevated with nearly double the bar space and over 40 taps, not to mention a new kitchen more than twice the size of the existing to satisfy your game time appetite!