Click here to request complimentary tickets for your non-profit organization.
Each year the Indiana Fever receive thousands of requests to support worthwhile charitable causes. While we make every effort to accommodate as many of those requests as possible, we are simply unable to fulfill them all based on the volume we receive. In order for your organization to be considered for a donation item for an upcoming charitable event, you must comply with the following guidelines:
Donation Request Guidelines:
- Request must be submitted online via our online donation request form
- All requests must be received at least six weeks prior to the scheduled event date
- Organization must be within the state of Indiana
- The organization must be a charitable, 501(c)3 organization
- Organizations are limited to one request within a 12-month period and are considered on a first-come, first-serve basis
- We do not donate to third parties fundraising on behalf of another organization
Please note we are no longer accepting faxed, email or written requests for donations. This online donation request system has been implemented to decrease our carbon footprint and to help protect our environment. We appreciate your support with our procedures and policies.
To submit a donation request please click here.
If you would like to submit a donation request to the Indiana Pacers please click here. Please note that separate forms must be submitted for each team. Included with your donation there will be a donation form for you to fill out. Please return the form filled out to the address provided after your event. Thank you for your interest in and support of the Indiana Fever!
The Indiana Fever organization’s core purpose is to serve the community by working with organizations and groups to make a positive impact on those living in Indianapolis and surrounding areas. We are proud to show our support to well-organized and developed events that our players can participate in to make a positive impact on the community. To request a player appearance, please follow these guidelines:
Appearance Request Guidelines:
- All requests must be submitted through the online form below with the appropriate fields completed. The Indiana Fever do not accept form letters, faxes, e-mails or requests through the mail.
- Due to the limited number of appearance opportunities available and the tremendous volume of requests received, it is not possible to fulfill each and every request. To assist us in scheduling appearances, we ask you to submit appearance requests no later than six weeks prior to the event.
- The Fever cannot provide regret notices for appearances we cannot attend and event coordinators should only consider their request to be scheduled upon receiving confirmation from the Fever organization. The Indiana Fever may not be able to confirm participation until one week prior to the event but every effort will be made to provide confirmation of players availability as soon as possible
- Appearances will not be scheduled on game days, travel days, player off days, or during practice
- Requests are primarily limited to the Indiana area.
- Fever players are generally available May through August. Please note that most players play overseas during the WNBA offseason and therefore not available in the offseason.
- Fever coaches and staff are generally available year round, however, have a busy scouting schedule January through March.
Although players and coaches are eager to reach every fan, their availability it limited. The Indiana Fever will make every effort to accommodate as many requests as possible. If you are interested in having a member of our organization participate in your event, you must complete the form below. You must submit the appearance form 6-8 weeks prior to the scheduled event. Once your request has been reviewed, you will be contacted by our Fever Player Relations Department if the request can be fulfilled.
Please fill out the form below to submit your request: